"The Art of Nature Journey: The Creative Retreat of Edible Flowers" will take place for 5 days from 5 to 9 August 2017 in Chiang Mai, which is also known as the Rose of the North in Thailand and the seat of the former Lanna Kingdom.
Nature-and art-lovers will get to experience an incredible full-immersion art holiday guided by botanical artist Lucinda Law and her team at Within, and enjoy botanical field trips and daily art workshops that are centered on edible flowers and local plants.
- Enjoy four nights at The Panviman Spa Resort, a 4.5 star luxury resort nestled high up in the hills surrounded by tropical forests, flower gardens and orchards in Mae Rim, north-west of Chiangmai. Wake up daily to fresh air and exquisite views of misty mountains and valleys from your private balcony.
- Private guided tours of the exquisite Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden, our exclusive Venue Partner. Situated on the foothills of the mist-shrouded Doi Suthep-Pui mountains in Chiang Mai, it is the first international botanical garden established in Thailand and remains an important research, conservation and education centre.
- Daily art workshops inspired by our botanical muses; Lucinda will guide you step-by-step how to create floral artwork in watercolour and mixed media that are inspired by local plants and seasonal flowers.
- Visit to a morning market to discover local produce and edible flowers that are in season during August.
- Discover local culinary destinations; relish delicious North Thailand flavours and meals, including a special set dinner prepared by the former Executive Chef of Four Seasons Chiang Mai.
- Welcome package with art materials, beauty products and flower tea gifts from our kind sponsors - Faber-Castell, Mamonde and Pin Tea - to equip you on your creative journey.
Don’t miss this unique travel opportunity to experience the warm hospitality, rich landscapes, food, culture and natural beauty of northern Thailand.
For the full itinerary and the prices for single supplement /twin-sharing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org