Welcome to the Wonders of Floral & Botanical Watercolour Painting and Illustration!
Here's your invitation into the vibrant world of floral and botanical watercolour painting. Join us and discover the wonders of watercolours by dedicating an inspirational weekly session to learn how to create attractive botanical and floral art in watercolour. We have single visit class and a 8-class course that are designed for absolute beginners or art practitioners who are new to watercolour or want to develop their style.
You will be able to learn how to observe, sketch and paint a variety of flora and foliage through close guidance with step-by-step instructions and live demonstrations by Lucinda Law, a botanical-led artist and arts/design lecturer with more than 14 years teaching experiences in institutions like Lasalle School of the Arts, Glasgow School of Arts and Temasek Polytechnic.
For the 8-Class Course, simply write to us at email@example.com
Botanical Floral Watercolour & Illustration Course – 8 weeks ($855)
- From plant to paper: drawing from live botany-led subjects in close observational study
- Tracing and techniques of preparatory sketches, pencil/pen work
- Materials knowledge, colour theory and mixing
- Watercolour brush techniques
- Blending techniques
- Understanding the behaviour of watercolour
- Appreciation, understanding and application of botanical illustration studies for your personal creations
Class schedule: Our classes are held on Friday 10:30am to 1pm, and Saturday, 10:30am to 1pm and 2.30pm to 5pm.
Duration of class: 2.5 hours
Materials: All materials and tools will be provided for your first lesson, a materials list will also be given and you will be required to purchase them by your second lesson.
Class vacancy: 8 to 12 guests.
Have a flower-blessed learning journey and we look forward to meeting you!