Lucinda Law is botanical watercolour artist, an arts/design educator with more 14 years of teaching experience and Founding Director of Within. She started Within, a nature-led creative studio in 2016 and has more than 45 clients such as Mandai Park Holdings, Changi Airport Group, GuocoLand, Chanel, Bentley, Ministry of Foreign, Leica, Mulberry, Diptyque and Faber-Castell. The studio is always working on multiple ongoing nature-themed arts and design projects, commissioned artworks, botanical art workshops and nature-themed overseas creative retreats in collaboration with various botanic gardens and hotel partners in Asia-Pacific. She loves immersing herself in the creative arts and had also previously worked as a cultural/travel editor and writer. She has a BA in Literature and MA in Fine Arts. She is the first Arts and Graphic Ambassador for Faber-Castell Singapore and the first Brand Ambassador for Diptyque Singapore. She is also the first artist to show her botanical illustrations on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar SG February 2016. Find out more at her website: www.lucindalaw.co
Team at Within
Carlyn Law is an illustrator and shares her whimsical food art on Eattodraw. Her works has been featured in DBS and Huffington Post Arts. As the associate marketing director at Within, she oversees the sponsorship collaborations and programming for special projects. The entrepreneur who formerly set up and managed a Public Relations agency for 14 years, also counts on her communications experience and creative skills working as a writer, editor, stylist and photographer.
Eleanor Sim is the arts manager and graphic designer of Within, who holds a BA in Arts Management and BA in Graphic Design. She is also a skilled illustrator in pattern design and has a keen eye for beauty in texture and materials selection. She is the anchor of administrative organisation at Within.
What We Do
- Conceptualise and create art and design projects to enhance the clients' brand identities, and meet their marketing communications objectives.
- Design, teach and offer art services to our guests in specially-crafted nature-led workshops and courses that are designed for individuals, social groups and corporations to promote team-building and creativity.
- Create artworks based on private and corporate commissions for contextualised occasions and preferences.
- Conceptualise and create artworks and installation concepts for exhibitions
- Provide consultancy, curation & creation for nature-led creative programmes, events, exhibitions, festivals, etc.
- Organise and conceptualise full-immersion art of nature journeys creative retreats in Singapore and overseas.
- Create, shoot and style original content and posts for social media campaigns; that are aligned with the clients' brands, products and services.
- Write, illustrate and create with editorial contents for our website www.within.sg, a digital conservatory featuring stories, brands and trends about creativity, cultural and lifestyle topics linked to botanical and nature. For features and collaborations, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We worked with many esteemed clients and partners that include:
Changi Airport Group
Arts & Culture
National Gallery Singapore (“Light to Night Festival 2018”)
Gallery & Co.
National Library Board (“Art of Living Series”)
United Overseas Bank (UOB)
Mandai Park Holdings
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Business Times
Harper’s Bazaar Singapore
Harper’s Bazaar India
Pollen, Gardens by the Bay Singapore
COMO Cuisine Singapore
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Verde Kitchen, Hilton Hotel Singapore
DR.TWL Dermaceuticals Singapore
The Residence Bintan Indonesia
Ironwood Chiang Mai Thailand.
Forest Bake Chiang Mai Thailand
137 Pillars House Chiang Mai Thailand
Queen Sirikit Botanic Gardens
Cibodas Botanic Gardens