Driven by her passion and love for nature’s intrinsic path to enhance wellness and creative potential, Lucinda Law set up Within in 2016, a nature-led creative studio and consultancy to cultivate people's appreciation and affinity with nature to deepen their relationship with themselves and the world.
Lucinda Law is a botanical watercolour artist (M.F.A) and an arts entrepreneur, who has worked as a travel editor and arts/cultural studies lecturer for more than 14 years. She is the first artist to be appointed the Art & Graphic Ambassador for Faber-Castell Singapore. She is also the first artist to show her botanical illustrations on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar SG February 2016.
Within has delivered commissioned works, nature-led design projects and botanical art workshops for clients such as Mandai Park Holdings, Changi Airport Group, GuocoLand, COMO Hotels, Chanel, Bentley, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Harper’s Bazaar SG/ India, Kate Spade, Melissa, Uniqlo, Clinique, Clarins, Ecosperity, Fullerton Hotels, Keepers, Tumi, etc.
Team at Within
Carlyn Law is an illustrator and shares her whimsical food art on Eattodraw. As the marketing director at Within, she oversees the branding, promotions, sponsorship collaborations, programming and special projects. The entrepreneur who formerly set up and managed a Public Relations agency for 14 years, also counts on her communications experience and creative skills working as a writer, editor, stylist and photographer.
Eleanor Sim is the project and arts manager of Within, who holds a BA in Arts Management and BA in Graphic Design. She is also a skilled illustrator in pattern design and has a keen eye for beauty in texture and materials selection. She is the anchor of administrative organisation in Within.
What We Do
- We conceptualise and create ART & DESIGN from stationery to collaterals to enhance the clients' brand identities, and meet their marketing communications objectives.
- We teach and offer art services to our guests in different WORKSHOPS & COURSES, that are designed for individuals, social groups and corporations to promote team-building and creativity.
- We create artworks based on PRIVATE & CORPORATE COMMISSIONS for different occasions and preferences.
- We craft artworks and installation concepts for EXHIBITIONS
- We provide CONSULTANCY, CURATION & CREATION for nature-led creative programmes, events, exhibitions, festivals, etc.
- We organise and conceptualise full-immersion ART OF NATURE JOURNEYS creative retreats in Singapore and overseas.
- We create, shoot and style original content and posts in our unique artistic approach for SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS; that are aligned with the clients' brands, products and services.
- We write, illustrate and come up with EDITORIAL CONTENT for our website www.within.sg, a digital conservatory featuring stories, brands and trends about creativity, cultural and lifestyle topics linked to botanical and nature. For features and collaborations, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We work with many esteemed CLIENTS that include Faber-Castell, Chanel, Bentley, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, GuocoLand, Ecosperity, Kate Spade, Melissa Shoes, Fullerton Hotel, ICON, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore & India, Clarins, Clinique, Uniqlo, Onitsuka Tiger, Risis, Aesop, Gallery & Co, Shiseido, National Library Board, Keepers, Catch Label, etc.
- Click Here for our PORTFOLIO for examples of our services and works.